Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day after a snow day is R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A.

First, we made Valentine's Day cards for Lila's preschool class by taking lots of pictures with a PVC pipe!

The big one is the one we chose for the project,
although I like several of the others.
Can you tell she enjoyed wielding the PVC pipe around like a little Jedi?
I then spent a couple of minutes finding a way to cut-out the picture, I found directions here and then spent the next hour cutting it out using MS Paint. Yes, Paint! Who knew!? I love that you don't have to use Photoshop to do that. Here is the end result.



I love this! And, Chris does too!
Expect one in the mail all you relatives! 
Lila helped me make the Devils on Horseback...


Prunes wrapped in bacon...
who knew they  would be so tasty?
Here's the little helper putting toothpicks in a bowl of water to soak.
And, here's the little Devils, so no pics of the finished product...I don't know why I forgot to do that!
Then we decorated her Valentine's Day Box!




And, finally...
VDay poetry love from The Guardian
Perfect Couple movies

Golly, WOW! What a productive snow day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...